Maybe you are unhappy with the products you have purchased or maybe you simply ordered too many?
Don't worry, you're in the right place. At Downlights Online, we make returning your products 'Simple'
All that you have to do, is contact us or speak to one of our customer service team and they will be absolutely delighted to help!
Unwanted Items for refund or exchange
We will do everything we can to minimize the hassle but there are a few T's and C's which we ask you to follow.
- You have 30 days to return anything unwanted back to us. Please make sure that you contact us within this time frame to request the return, to avoid disappointment.
- When returning items back to us, please return in the original packaging and include everything which you received. So cables, accessories, manuals etc.
- We will give you a returns number, for simple tracking (internally) please write this returns number on the outside of the outside packaging. Do not write this on the product packaging, it will void your return because we can no longer sell the product if the packaging is damaged when we look to re-stock.
- You'll need to cover the cost of return.
- We cannot collect the items from you. Sorry!
- We will only refund items which are New, re-sellable at full price and in a condition that you would expect to receive them when you buy them.
- It might take us upto 14 days to refund you or action an exchange. We try our best to do it sooner, but sadly we cannot promise this.
Damaged Items or parts missing
Contact us within 5 days please of receiving the goods to notify us. We will then arrange for a free of change replacement or for the spare parts to be sent out.
Please note: We reserve the right to ask for a photo of the damage before we will replace any damaged items.
This would fall into warranty claims and we are brilliant in dealing with these! We will simply replace anything faulty under warranty, no quibble. But we reserve the right to ask for the faulty item back first. If we do, we will cover all delivery charges.
We will try our best to work with you. We understand mistakes or errors can happen.
Technically all sales to businesses are normally considered as final. We reserve the right to reject the return of unwanted goods. But we will try our best to find a solution before saying no (If possible).